Global Sockets! A Complete Guide for 4.0 Update! [One Piece Treasure Cruise]
Things are getting exciting! We have a HUGE update to the Global version of one piece treasure cruise hack, and it’s the notice about Version 4.0 and Character Sockets! Sockets are bonuses you get for feeding a copy of a character to himself. Any character works, so you can feed Monster Chopper to regular Choppers to get Sockets if you wanted to. We’ll break down each and every socket to tell you exactly what sockets do, what sockets are good, and what sockets to get on characters.
1. Tier 1: Bind Resistance = Silence Resistance = Orb Matching (Level 1) = Charge Specials
– Tier 2: Auto Heal (Gets MUCH more valuable after level 3)
– Tier 3: Damage Reduction = Heal Improvement
– Tier 4: Chance to Survive
– Trash Tier: Poison Resistance = Environmental Damage Resistance
2. Sockets are summed up on your entire team. What you get on an individual character isn’t super important, but you DO want to have well-rounded sockets on all your characters.
3. You can only get 5 copies of a socket on a single character, per slot. (ie. 5x Bind Reduction on Mihawk)
4. Save Forbidden Tomes (Skull Books) for VERY RARE characters such as Whitebeard & Rayleigh.
Visit our Website: http://www.Zeenigami.com
Come hang out LIVE on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/Zeenigami
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ZeenigamiTV
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Zeenigami
Join the Discord Chat: https://discord.gg/0bNeR9fzw7ntJDs7
Music courtesy of http://ocremix.org/
Damage Calculator and Character Lookup Link: http://optc-db.github.io/